WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU ?
MRS offers a wide variety of radio and satellite maritime communications services:
I. Accounting, administration and settlement of radio bills:
We will performs 2 essential functions as RAA:
- It settles the accounts on behalf of its customers for communications generated by their ships
- It consolidates monthly the bills received from all coast station into a single invoice, in a single currency to send it to ownership or ship management companies.
We offer the following types of Radio Accounting Contracts
- Regular Contracts : valid for one year
- Representation Contracts: for vessels that will not generate radio traffic invoices
- Contracts for vessel of special registrations: usually are valid for 3 months or by the time period of the special registry of the vessel.
II. PERMANENT RADIO LICENSES :
Our specialized personnel will Pre-review the radio license applications received from the customer and will follow-up it to avoid discrepancies and unjustified expenses for the delays in radio license issuances, we assure the quick obtainment of your full term radio license.
III. Activations or Deactivations of INMARSAT terminals:
All types of INMARSAT ( B, C, Mini C, D, M, Mini M, Fleet,)
The Activations or deactivations through MRS are typically within hours of request.
IV. LRIT procedures
To star the process of LRIT Conformant Test is required that the LRIT Test Request Form be duly filled and sent to our office.
If the LRIT Test result is successful the LRIT Conformant Test Certificate be issued and it will be sent to the client via email.
If client required that the Original Certificate be sent via courier it will has an additional cost for the courier charges.